December 26th

You may remember a story about the Urban Market and trying to take a picture of the Huevos Rancheros. Seems like the Urban Market is full of stories. We went back....we did. (we would have anyway, I suppose) We went back and a photographer we all know put her camera out on the table so the three of us would not forget to take a picture of the Huevos Rancheros. And then, Mother Nature started laughing. Because, at the exact moment these lovely and yummy Huevos Rancheros came out (don't you just want to climb through the computer and get some?):



The sky opened up, and SNOW!!!!! fell from it. SNOW!!!!!


Whatever. For a Western, Snow-loving, Florida-living girl, even that much snow was beyond pleasurable. As evidenced by the inability to turn back to the food I dream about. SNOW!

It lasted 9 minutes. My BIL from Minnesota has confirmed I'm nuts. But thanks to him, we got the Huevos Rancheros for posterity as well. At least he still loves me.

I'm beginning to think the Urban Market is in possession of magic fairy dust. And every once in awhile there is more than one pleasure a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment